UNDERWATER PHOTO REGISTRATION
AQUA-TOTS SWIM SCHOOL, CEDAR PARK
1335 E Whitestone Blvd ste y-100, Cedar Park, TX 78613
Underwater Photos Sessions are fun and relaxed. If your child has a breath-hold of a minimum of 2 seconds, we pretty much guarantee we will get wonderful photos of him or her that you will love! Parents, you can join in on the fun and have your photo taken with them as well!
Sessions take place in a group setting of two swimmers per session. Swimmers will take turns submerging in front of a blue backdrop to have their photo taken.
Investment / Registration
$65 session fee - includes $65 credit for future purchase of prints and products
• Payment is due upon reserving a session online
• Within 2-3 weeks from the shoot, we will email you a private online gallery with 6-8 retouched images (or more!) from which you can order prints, products and digital images. Prices start at just $15 for a 4x6 See price list below.
• Orders processed and shipped within 5-8 days.
*If you have more than one child, register them in individual slots in the same session ($65 each) and we will be happy to take individual photos as well as photos of them together. Register them for one slot if you would like only photos of them together.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Babies & Little Ones
• Each session is 15 minutes with spots for up to two children.
• One Aqua-Tots Swim Instructor will be assisting in the water.
• Parents are welcome and encouraged to join in and have their photo taken too!
• Each child will take turns submerging underwater to have their photo taken. Our camera will “click, click, click” away as we seek to beautifully capture many images and one short video of each child.
• A two-second breath hold is a sufficient amount of time for us to capture a photo underwater.
• Young babies can be “passed” from instructor to parent, parent to instructor or parent to parent. Please plan to get in the water with your child if you think they will need extra assistance.
A few things to consider
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to check in, change clothes and to let your swimmer get comfortable in the water on the opposite end of the pool if needed.
• Bright colored swim suits look great underwater! Avoid all solid white or all solid neon rash guards, our flashes tend to reflect heavily off these colors and can affect skin tones in the photos.
• Practice having your child open their eyes and smiling underwater. Use a mirror so they can see themselves!
• Hair can be tied back or left loose
• A small selection of toys will be available for children who need a little something extra to keep their attention. You are also welcome to bring your own.
• Underwater photos make excellent HOLIDAY photos!
• Remember to remove contacts beforehand if you’re going to be in the photos
• Any makeup is fine but waterproof mascara is important
• Relax, submerge slowly and blow your air out before or as you’re going under to help you sink. This will also help avoid bubbles and chipmunk cheeks!
• Underwater Photo Sessions are FUN! Just RELAX, SMILE and your photos will turn out GREAT!