AQUA-TOTS UNDERWATER PHOTO REGISTRATION
SAN ANTONIO - NORTH CENTRAL | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 18 | 1:00-3:00 PM
Underwater Photos Sessions are fun and relaxed. If your child has a breath-hold of a minimum of 2 seconds, we pretty much guarantee we will get wonderful photos of him or her that you will love! Parents, you can join in on the fun and have your photo taken with them as well!
Sessions take place in a group setting of 2 swimmers per session. Swimmers will take turns submerging in front of a blue backdrop to have their photo taken. Full details below.
INDOOR SWIM PHOTO SESSIONS
Babies & Little Ones
Each session is 15 minutes with spots for two children.
An adult must accompany each child in the water, unless the child is able to stand firmly in 4 feet of water. Parents are welcome and encouraged to join in and have their photo taken too!
A swim instructor will assist in the water at all times.
Each child will take turns submerging underwater to have their photo taken. Our camera will “click, click, click” away as we seek to beautifully capture many images and one short video of each child.
A two-second breath hold is a sufficient amount of time for us to capture a photo underwater.
Young babies can be “passed” from parent to parent or parent to instructor.
Investment / Registration
$65 – includes $65 purchase credit
• Payment is due upon reserving a session online
• Photos will be ready within 2-3 weeks
• Private online gallery
• Includes 7-10 artistically retouched photos (or more!)
• Products: prints, wall art, digital photos, video
• Coupon code for $65 towards your purchase
• Print prices start at just $15 for a 4x6. SEE PRICELIST
• Orders processed and shipped within 5-8 days.
If you have more than one child, register them in individual slots in the same session and we will be happy to take individual photos as well as photos of them together. Register them for one slot if you would like only photos of them together.
You may change your session time or cancel your reservation for a full refund up to two weeks prior to the shoot. After that, refunds will only be made if we are able to fill your spot.
A few things to consider
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to check in, change clothes and to let your swimmer get comfortable in the water on the opposite end of the pool
• Bright colored swim suits look great underwater! Avoid all solid white or all solid neon suits, our flashes tend to reflect heavily off these colors and can affect skin tones in the photos.
• Practice having your child open their eyes and smiling underwater. Use a mirror so they can see themselves!
• Long hair looks best loose.
• A small selection of toys will be available for children who need a little something extra to keep their attention. You are also welcome to bring your own.
• Underwater photos make excellent HOLIDAY photos!
• Remember to remove contacts beforehand if you’re going to be in the photos
• Any makeup is fine but waterproof mascara is important
• Relax, submerge slowly and blow your air out before or as you’re going under to help you sink. This will also help avoid bubbles and chipmunk cheeks!
• Underwater Photo Sessions are FUN! Just RELAX, SMILE and your photos will turn out GREAT!
The prices below are a popular ordering options. The complete product price list includes even more options and products.
1 low resolution image for online use $5
1 high resolution image with print release $39
Entire Gallery $169
Entire Gallery for two siblings $299
(Every Image in the gallery with print release)
Wallets (set of 4) 10
Ripple Package 105
Splash Package 160
Wave Package 210