AQUA-TOTS SWIM SCHOOL, MANSFIELD
1551 U.S. 287 Frontage Rd Ste. #111, Mansfield, TX 76063
Underwater Photos Sessions are fun and relaxed. If your child has a breath-hold of a minimum of 2 seconds, we pretty much guarantee we will get wonderful photos of him or her that you will love! Parents, you can join in on the fun and have your photo taken with them as well!
Sessions take place in a group setting of two swimmers per session. Swimmers will take turns submerging in front of a blue backdrop to have their photo taken.
UNDERWATER PHOTO REGISTRATION
Make it a Holiday Gift!
UNDERWATER PHOTO SESSIONS
Each session is 15 minutes with spots for up to two children
A staff-member from Aqua-Tots will be assisting and you must be prepared to accompany your child in the water, if needed. Parents are welcome and encouraged to join in and have their photo taken too!
Each child will take turns submerging underwater to have their photo taken. Our camera will “click, click, click” away as we seek to beautifully capture many images and one short video of each child.
A two-second breath hold is a sufficient amount of time for us to capture a photo underwater.
Young babies can be “passed” from parent to parent or parent to instructor.
Investment / Registration
$65 – includes $65 purchase credit
• Payment is due upon reserving a session online
• Photos will be ready within 2-3 weeks
• Private online gallery
• Includes 7-10 retouched photos (or more!)
• Products: prints, wall art, digital photos, video
• Coupon code for $65 towards your purchase
• Orders processed and shipped within 1-2 weeks.
If you have more than one swimmer that you'd like to sign up, we recommend signing up for the two slots in the same 15 minute session and we will get photos of them individually and together and each will receive 7-10 photos. Otherwise, you can sign up two children for one slot and the turns in rotation can be divided between the two and you will receive 7-10 photos total.
You may change your session time or cancel your reservation for a full refund up to one week prior to the shoot. After that, refunds will only be made if we are able to fill your spot.
A few things to consider
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to check in, change clothes and to let your swimmer get comfortable in the water on the opposite end of the pool if needed.
• Bright colored swim suits look great underwater! Avoid all-neon suits - our flashes tend to reflect the colors onto the skin.
• Practice having your child open their eyes and smiling underwater. Use a mirror so they can see themselves!
• Long hair looks best loose.
• A small selection of toys will be available for children who need a little something extra to keep their attention. You are also welcome to bring your own.
• Underwater photos make excellent HOLIDAY photos!
• Remember to remove contacts beforehand if you’re going to be in the photos
• Any makeup is fine but waterproof mascara is important
• Relax, submerge slowly and blow your air out before or as you’re going under to help you sink. This will also help avoid bubbles and chipmunk cheeks!
• Underwater Photo Sessions are FUN! Just RELAX, SMILE and your photos will turn out GREAT!
The prices below are a popular ordering options. The complete product price list includes even more options and products.
DOWNLOADABLE DIGITAL IMAGES
1 high res image with print release $39
Entire Gallery $169
Entire Gallery for two children from the same family
in two separate sessions $299
(Every Image in the gallery with print release)
Wallets (set of 4) 12
PACKAGES FOR SAVINGS ON MULTIPLES
Ripple Package $105
Splash Package $160
Wave Package $210