SUNDAY, AUGUST 18
Morningside Amenity Center Pool
3:30 P.M. – 5:30 P.M.
14100 Morgan Creek Dr, Austin, TX 78717
Underwater photos are so much fun!
And now's your chance to get in on the excitement by having a photo session of your own for your kids or even the whole family.
Avery Ranch Living has partnered with Flashpool Productions to offer exclusive mini-sessions for the families of Avery Ranch so you can update your wall art or even plan for an epic holiday card.
Hurry! Only 12 Sessions available.
Here's a few photo examples - see the rest of our website or INSTAGRAM for more inspiration!
Children and family members can take turns posing in front of the camera. We will have a blue and a black backdrop set up and you can pose in front of either or both. A selection of fun "photo booth" props will be available to use, if you wish. You are welcome to bring your own props and get creative with your wardrobe!
$50 SESSION FEE
Includes $50 credit for a future purchase of prints and products. Payment is due upon reserving a session online.
We will email you a private online gallery with 7-10 retouched images (or more!) from which you can order prints, products, and digital images. See price list below.
Gallery will be ready within 2-3 weeks from the shoot. Orders processed and shipped within 5-8 days.
By taking part in a photo session, you are agreeing to let Avery Ranch Living use your images in their magazine publication or on their social media platforms.
A FEW THINGS TO CONSIDER
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to check in and change clothes if needed.
• Bright colored swimsuits look great underwater! Avoid all solid white or all solid neon suits, our flashes tend to reflect heavily off these colors and can affect skin tones in the photos. You can get creative and wear "regular" clothes, too, if you wish. Dresses and flowy fabrics look great in the water.
• Long hair looks best loose, but you can wear it up if you are worried about keeping it out of your face.
• Underwater photos make excellent HOLIDAY photos!
• Remember to remove contacts beforehand if you’re going to be in the photos
• Any makeup is fine but waterproof mascara is important
• Relax, submerge slowly and blow your air out before or as you’re going under to help you sink. This will also help avoid bubbles and chipmunk cheeks!
• Underwater Photo Sessions are FUN! Just RELAX, SMILE and your photos will turn out GREAT!