UNDERWATER PHOTO REGISTRATION
BEAR PADDLE SWIM SCHOOL
ALL CHICAGO AREA LOCATIONS - OCTOBER 25-27
Underwater Photos Sessions are fun and relaxed. If your child has a breath-hold of a minimum of 2 seconds, we pretty much guarantee we will get wonderful photos of him or her that you will love! Parents, you can join in on the fun and have your photo taken with them as well!
Sessions take place in a group setting of two swimmers per session. Swimmers will take turns submerging in front of a blue backdrop to have their photo taken.
INVESTMENT / REGISTRATION
$65 session fee - includes $65 credit for future purchase of prints and products
• Payment is due upon reserving a session online
• Within 2-3 weeks from the shoot, we will email you a private online gallery with 6-8 retouched images (or more!) from which you can order prints, products and digital images. See price list below.
• Orders processed and shipped within 5-8 days.
*If you have more than one child, register them in individual slots in the same session ($65 each) and we will be happy to take individual photos as well as photos of them together. Register them for one slot if you would like only photos of them together.
RESERVE A TIME SLOT at your
bear paddle school
If the times at your school do not work with your schedule, you can sign up at a different location.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Each session is 15 minutes with spots for up to two children.
One Bear Paddle Swim Instructors will be assisting in the water.
Parents are welcome and encouraged to join in and have their photo taken too!
Each child will take turns submerging underwater to have their photo taken. Our camera will “click, click, click” away as we seek to beautifully capture many images and one short video of each child.
A two-second breath hold is a sufficient amount of time for us to capture a photo underwater.
Young babies can be “passed” from instructor to parent, parent to instructor or parent to parent
A few things to consider
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to check in, change clothes and to let your swimmer get comfortable in the water on the opposite end of the pool if needed.
• Bright colored swim suits look great underwater! Avoid all solid white or all solid neon suits, our flashes tend to reflect heavily off these colors and can affect skin tones in the photos.
• Practice having your child open their eyes and smiling underwater. Use a mirror so they can see themselves!
• Long hair looks best loose.
• A small selection of toys will be available for children who need a little something extra to keep their attention. You are also welcome to bring your own.
• Underwater photos make excellent HOLIDAY photos!
• Remember to remove contacts beforehand if you’re going to be in the photos
• Any makeup is fine but waterproof mascara is important
• Relax, submerge slowly and blow your air out before or as you’re going under to help you sink. This will also help avoid bubbles and chipmunk cheeks!
• Underwater Photo Sessions are FUN! Just RELAX, SMILE and your photos will turn out GREAT!
Reminder: Your $65 session fee goes towards your purchase of prints and products.
The prices below are a popular ordering options.
The complete product price list includes even more options and products.
DOWNLOADABLE DIGITAL IMAGES
1 high res image with print release $39
Entire Gallery $169
Entire Gallery for two children from the same family
in two separate sessions $299
(Every Image in the gallery with print release)
Wallets (set of 4) 12
PACKAGES FOR SAVINGS ON MULTIPLES
Ripple Package $105
Splash Package $160
Wave Package $210
make great holiday
KIND WORDS FROM PARENTS
"I keep telling myself that doing the under water pictures is one if the best ideas I've ever had! People ask me about them all the time. When he gets old enough, we want to have a pool party and have you take pictures again!"
"I love the underwater photos of my sons! Thanks for being patient. 'J' has autism and the day was a bit of sensory overload for him, but you captured sheer joy on his face... I cannot believe you were able to get these photos."
"Our session was very easy. We got there, dressed my daughter in her suit, played around in the pool, and had our photo shoot. She was also in a good mood, so session was easy."