EVERY TUESDAY, SUMMER 2018
JOIN US THIS SUMMER AS WE MAKE A SPLASH IN OUR STUDIO POOL EVERY TUESDAY!
OUR 30 MINUTE SESSIONS ARE GEARED TOWARDS YOUNG KIDS AND ARE PERFECT FOR CAPTURING FUN UNDERWATER PORTRAITS OF YOUR CHILD.
FOR KIDS 12 AND UNDER
Let's have some Splish Splashy FUN!
When you arrive, you'll be welcomed into my home and backyard where we have a shaded seating area, mini fridges stocked with complimentary beverages and our heated studio pool. The pool is perfect for kids sessions – it starts with a wading area, then steps into the shallow end and then gradually gets deeper to 6' on the deep end.
30 minutes allows us plenty of time for play, up to two outfit changes and LOTS of photos and video!
An adult must accompany your child in the water, unless he or she is able to stand firmly in 4 feet of water and is comfortable swimming. Parents are welcome and encouraged to join in and have their photo taken too!
A two-second breath hold is a sufficient amount of time for us to capture a photo underwater.
Young children/babies can be “passed” from parent to parent
Investment / Registration
$225, 5 Digital Images with Print Release
• Payment is due upon reserving a session online
• Photos will be ready within 2-3 weeks
• Private online gallery with 7-10 artistically retouched photos (or more!)
• Your choice of 5 high resolution digital downloads with print release
• Option to buy products: prints, wall art, digital photos, video
• Print prices start at just $15 for a 4x6. SEE PRICELIST
• Orders processed and shipped within 1-2 weeks.
You may change your session time or cancel your reservation for a full refund up to two weeks prior to the shoot. After that, refunds will only be made if we are able to fill your spot. If you need to reschedule, you can do so at any time.
Have more than one child?
Either register them for two separate sessions to have a private, 30 minute session for the two of them OR register them in one session and we will get photos of them individually and together.
A few things to consider
• Please arrive 10 minutes early to check in and change clothes if needed.
• Bright colored swim suits look great underwater!
• Practice having your child open their eyes and smiling underwater. Use a mirror so they can see themselves!
• Long hair looks best loose.
• A small collection of props will be available to use as well as a few toys for children who need a little something extra to keep their attention. You are also welcome to bring your own.
• Underwater photos make excellent HOLIDAY photos!
• Remember to remove contacts beforehand if you’re going to be in the photos
• Any makeup is fine but waterproof mascara is important
• Relax, submerge slowly and blow your air out before or as you’re going under to help you sink. This will also help avoid bubbles and chipmunk cheeks!
• Underwater Photo Sessions are FUN! Just RELAX, SMILE and your photos will turn out GREAT!